The house rules are established and
upheld for the safety and success of each
member and the commitment to sobriety.
No member is above the house rules.
Continued residence is only allowed if
rules are followed.
For individuals in recovery, we provide the
opportunity to adjust and transition to clean
living, working, and attending AA and NA
meetings while living in a substance-free and
sober environment surrounded by supportive
people in recovery.
Warrior’s Path is a transitional residence, helping adults in recovery find jobs, maintain their sobriety, and form coping skills for a successful re-entry to society. House residents are all in active recovery, and they are all held to high standards regarding activities, behavior, and integration. Warrior’s Path is a family of Sober Houses located in Attleboro, MA. The rules at Warrior’s Path are designed to accomplish two goals: Safety and Sobriety. The Warrior’s Path schedule includes 12 Step Meetings, Safety Training, Narcan and CPR courses, Relapse Prevention, House Meetings, and toxicology screens at a random schedule to ensure validity. Personal growth and success are our aims. We support our residents and provide an environment for the transition to recovery.
These house rules effectively promote safety and sobriety.
● Every resident is required to have or get an AA or NA sponsor.
We'll help you get a sponsor!
● Every resident is required to have health insurance.
We'll help you apply for health insurance!
● Every resident must attend 4+ AA or NA meetings per week
● Every resident must attend weekly house community meetings
● No violence, aggressive behavior, or intimidation allowed
● All residents subject to up to seven or more weekly drug tests
● Residents must act with respect toward one another
● ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY on alcohol and drug use
● Curfew 11:00PM (Sun-Thu) and 12:00AM Friday & Saturday
ONE-STRIKE RULE in effect regarding the house rules
For the full list of House Rules, please contact us
Warrior's Path © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
Jeffrey L. Rosenspan
Director of Operations
Warrior's Path House
574 Newport Avenue
Attleboro, MA 02703
(508) 639-5708 office line
(508) 639-5716 fax line
(781) 408-9035 crisis line